Heston MRO Pty Ltd (Heston MRO) is a provider of world class aircraft maintenance services to a wide variety of domestic and international airlines, operating in Australia since 1992.
We are currently seeking experienced Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AME) to work on a full-time permanent and/or casual basis at the following Stations:
- Hold Cert IV in Aeroskills Trade (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in transit maintenance
- Be able to satisfy pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Australian citizen, permanent resident or hold a required visa-type permitting work in Australia
- Must have a minimum of 3 years aircraft maintenance experience
- Strong safe work ethic and practical understanding of safe work systems
- Familiarity with CASA regulations
- Be in possession of a valid state driver’s licence
- ASIC and ADA eligibility
- Possess a high standard of both written and spoken English and great attention to detail
Applicants must be disciplined to work alone or in a team and be able to travel both domestically if required. We regard safety as an essential part of all our operations and applicants must be familiar with maintenance regulations.
Heston MRO is an equal opportunity employer. If you are a motivated, self-starter with the skills and experience we are seeking we encourage you to join our multicultural, dynamic and successful team.
To submit your expression of interest with Heston MRO please follow the application prompts.
Salary is offered dependent on experience
Relocation Assistance and / or Visa sponsorship will be considered for the right candidate.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.