Heston MRO Pty Ltd (Heston MRO) is a provider of world class aircraft maintenance services to a wide variety of domestic and international airlines, operating in Australia since 1992.
We are currently seeking qualified B1.1 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (LAME) without exclusions on their licence to work on a full-time basis at the following Stations:
Candidates must hold:
- B1.1 CASA (preferable) licence without exclusions
- Minimum of one of the following aircraft type endorsements: B737, B787, A320, A330 or A350
A preference will be given to applicants who hold a number of relevant type endorsements.
- Australian citizen, permanent resident or hold a required visa-type permitting work in Australia
- Must have a minimum of 3 years LAME line maintenance certification experience
- Strong safe work ethic and practical understanding of safe work systems
- A familiarity of maintenance regulations issued by the appropriate regulatory authority
- Have an excellent knowledge of line maintenance operations and requirements
- Be in possession of a valid state driver’s licence
- ASIC and ADA eligibility
- Possess a high standard of both written and spoken English and great attention to detail
Applicants must be disciplined to work alone or in a team and be able to travel both domestically and overseas if required. We regard safety as an essential part of all our operations and applicants must be familiar with maintenance regulations.
Heston MRO is an equal opportunity employer. If you are a motivated, self-starter with the skills and experience we are seeking we encourage you to join our multicultural, dynamic and successful team.
To submit your expression of interest with Heston MRO please follow the application prompts.
Salary offered is as per below licences and excludes licence and type rating allowances:
- CASA endorsed licence $122,961 + superannuation
- Non-CASA endorsed licence, starting salary of $108,820 + superannuation for 6mths (while obtaining CASA registration), then as per above.
Relocation Assistance and / or Visa sponsorship will be considered for the right candidate.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.