Heston MRO is currently seeking qualified AMEs to work on a Full Time basis at our Cairns Station.
The successful candidates must have:
- Cert IV in Aeroskills or equivalent
- Heavy Maintenance experience is preferable
- Hands-on experience and knowledge working on commercial aircraft in a line maintenance environment
- A familiarity of maintenance regulations issued by the appropriate regulatory authority
- Possession of a valid state driver’s license
- A high level of attention to detail
- A high standard of written and spoken English language
- Australian citizen, permanent resident or hold a required visa-type permitting work in Australia
- ASIC and ADA eligibility
- You must also be disciplined to work alone, or in a team.
We regard safety as an essential part of all our operations and applicants must be familiar with maintenance regulations.