Heston MRO is currently seeking a qualified B1.1 LAME to work on a full time basis at our Brisbane, QLD Station. Our ideal candidate will hold a B1 CASA licence (or equivalent) with B787, B737, A320 and A350 endorsements. A preference will be given to applicants who hold a number of relevant type endorsements.
- Australian citizen, permanent resident or hold a required visa-type permitting work in Australia
- Hold a CASA B1 Licence (or equivalent) with B787, B737, A320 and A350 type endorsements
- Must have a minimum of 3 years LAME line maintenance certification experience
- A familiarity of maintenance regulations issued by the appropriate regulatory authority
- Have an excellent knowledge of line maintenance operations and requirements
- Be in possession of a valid state driver’s licence
- ASIC and ADA eligibility
- Possess a high standard of both written and spoken English and great attention to detail
Applicants must be disciplined to work alone or in a team and be able to travel both domestically and overseas if required. We regard safety as an essential part of all our operations and applicants must be familiar with maintenance regulations.