Heston MRO Pty Ltd (Heston MRO) is a national provider of world class aircraft maintenance services to a wide variety of domestic and international airlines.
Based in the broader Brisbane Airport precinct, we are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Accounts Administrator for a 12 month maternity leave position, with potential for a permanent position.
About the Role
The position is supported by both a Senior Company Accountant and the Finance and Administration Manager. Due to internal staff changes, we have the opportunity to re-shape the role according to the skills and interests of the successful candidate. As such the following is a list of core requirements.
- Accounts Payable end-to-end function
- Review of custom system (SERA) for processing of maintenance logs to invoicing
- Support for management and financial reporting
- Assisting in month end closing
- Maintain internal planning systems using custom system (SERA)
- Participation in system migration as we implement new enterprise software
What’s on Offer?
Our offices are located minutes from DFO and the airport with free onsite parking.
We are a growing organisation, within a dynamic and interesting sector. Depending on the interests of the succesful candidate we can offer a variety of career pathways.
Who we are looking for?
To be successful with your application your qualifications and experience will include:
- Ideally 2 years in a bookkeeping, financial administration, junior accountant or equivalent role
- Ideally qualifications of Diploma or above (Accounting Graduates also considered)
- Proficiency in data entry; intermediate to advanced Excel skills
(MYOB helpful but we are moving away from it).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Australian citizenship, or a valid visa to work in Australia.
- Commitment to teamwork and profitable outcomes.
- Experience in the aviation industry and knowledge of line maintenance operations would be an advantage.
- Alternatively experience in a service business where invoicing is generated from work records would be an advantage
Heston MRO is an equal opportunity employer with a culturally diverse workforce. If you are a motivated self-starter with the skills and experience we are seeking then we would love to hear from you.
To submit your expression of interest with Heston MRO please click the “Apply” link below and include your Cover Letter, Resume, and relevant qualification.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.