Heston MRO- An independent MRO
Heston MRO Pty Ltd (Heston MRO) is one of the largest independent MRO companies in Australasia. Whilst this role focuses on assisting our Quality Team in the quality of line maintenance work, our wider business also deals in aircraft parking and storage, asset management and non-line maintenance repairs to name a few other business areas.
We have Stations across Australia in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide focusing on our client base of over 20 clients in their line maintenance requirements.
About our AME position
Experience with varied wide body aircraft will be greatly valued but is not essential. Holders of ASICs will be prioritized.
All About You
To be successfully considered for this opportunity, you will require:-
- Hold Cert IV in Aeroskills Trade (or equivalent)
- The ability to pass a Drug and Alcohol Medical Test
- Must have a minimum of 2 years aircraft maintenance experience
- ASIC and ADA eligibility (prefer those who already hold)
- Strong safe work ethic and practical understanding of safe work systems
- Familiarity with CASA regulations
- Australian citizenship, residency or valid work rights will be required
- Be in possession of a valid state driver’s licence
- Possess a high standard of both written and spoken English and great attention to detail.
What can we provide for you?
Heston MRO encourages our workforce to feel valued and empowered in both their professional and personal lives, we do this by adhering to our values and encouraging and manifesting our Culture.
Our Heston People propellers, propel us to meet our people verticals we focus on across our workforce. Some of those include, social opportunities, monthly company newsletter, referrals program, career development pathways, internal mobility, and regular feedback.
Our work environment includes an open-door policy, a hands-on management team, a recognition/rewards program and innovation with investment in new systems and technology.
We do provide some benefits too which include, Christmas gift vouchers, BBQ’s, free car parking, catered Christmas celebrations, gift voucher rewards, flu jab and an Employee Assistance Program.