Heston MRO provides active and/or prolonged Aircraft Parking and Storage solutions with a fast aircraft induction and fast return to service.
Heston MRO is a holder of 15 National Part 45 Approvals including 2-REG approval, with abilities to accommodate all Airbus and Boeing aircraft types Australia-wide.
During the active and/or prolonged parking, Heston MRO’s primary goal is to preserve the asset value of each aircraft thanks to a careful maintenance as per OEM requirements. All the maintenance tasks (prepare the aircraft for storage, periodic ground checks and return to operation) are performed by certifying engineers.
- Short term, long term or hybrid parking and storage of aircraft
- Induction/periodic ground checks/return to service, defect rectification, ADs
- Aircraft delivery/redelivery
- BSI and engine removal/installation
- Defueling/refuelling support
- All GSE (Ground Service Equipment) to carry out all maintenance tasks, including all periodic ground checks
- Consultation and supervision
If you would like to find out more about the parking and storage we can provide for your aircraft, please contact sales@HestonMRO.com.