Heston MRO is currently seeking qualified B1.1 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers to work on a casual and full time basis at our Perth, WA Station. Our ideal candidate will hold a B1 CASA licence (or equivalent) with B737, B747, B767, B777, B787, A320, A330, A350 and A380 endorsements. A preference will be given to applicants who hold a number of relevant type endorsements.
- Australian citizen, permanent resident or hold a required visa-type permitting work in Australia
- Hold a CASA B1 Licence (or equivalent) with B737, B747, B767, B777, B787, A320, A330, A350 and A380 type endorsements
- Must have a minimum of 3 years LAME line maintenance certification experience
- A familiarity of maintenance regulations issued by the appropriate regulatory authority
- Have an excellent knowledge of line maintenance operations and requirements
- Be in possession of a valid state driver’s licence
- ASIC and ADA eligibility
- Possess a high standard of both written and spoken English and great attention to detail
Applicants must be disciplined to work alone or in a team and be able to travel both domestically and overseas if required. We regard safety as an essential part of all our operations and applicants must be familiar with maintenance regulations.
Salary is offered as per our Enterprise Agreement:
- CASA registered, $122,961 + Superannuation + Licence & type Allowances as per the EA
- Not CASA registered, starting salary of $108,820 + superannuation for 6mths (while obtaining CASA registration), then as per above.
Relocation Assistance and / or Visa sponsorship will be considered for the right candidate.