Heston MRO Pty Ltd (Heston MRO) is a provider of world class aircraft maintenance services to a wide variety of domestic and international airlines.
With operations at all major airports in Australia including Brisbane, Coolangatta, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth, we are seeking multiple Engineers to work in a close knit, supportive team.
Our Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Opportunity
Based at Sydney International Airport Terminal, we are seeking either a CASA/EASA/UK/HKCAD/ B1.1 Licensed Aviation Maintenance Engineers, ideally experienced in a line maintenance environment, with any / all of the following coverage:
Recency is important, but not essential so please clarify in your application your recent experience with the aircraft types.
We have casual and full-time roles available, but this will largely depend on your type ratings vs our operational requirements.
If you have a preference for FT or Casual, please advise in your application.
- Australian citizen, permanent resident or hold a required visa-type permitting work in Australia
- Hold a CASA B1 Licence (or equivalent) with B737, B747, B767, B777, B787, A320, A330, A350 and A380 type endorsements
- Must have a minimum of 3 years LAME line maintenance certification experience
- A familiarity of maintenance regulations issued by the appropriate regulatory authority
- Have an excellent knowledge of line maintenance operations and requirements
- Be in possession of a valid state driver’s license
- ASIC and ADA eligibility
- Possess a high standard of both written and spoken English and great attention to detail
What can we provide for you?
Heston MRO encourages our workforce to feel valued and empowered in both their professional and personal lives, we do this by adhering to our values and encouraging and manifesting our Culture.
Our Heston People propellers, propel us to meet our people verticals we focus on across our workforce. Some of those include, social opportunities, monthly company newsletter, referrals program, career development pathways, internal mobility, and regular feedback.
Our work environment includes an open-door policy, a hands-on management team, a recognition/rewards program and innovation with investment in new systems and technology.
We do provide some benefits too which include, Christmas gift vouchers, BBQ’s, free car parking, catered Christmas celebrations, gift voucher rewards, flu jab and an Employee Assistance Program.
https://forms.office.com/r/J17iX035xcPlease apply here > https://forms.office.com/r/Db03kV1DJN